Given a flair for the dramatic, I thought I'd start one of these things... Not so much because I wanted to but because it helps the work-related boredom on those slow days. Go figure.
So, for the first time, I'll keep it simple. I'm 22, I'm female, and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up. Not assuming that I should have it all figured out by now, but still, the brain keeps trucking and requesting an answer I just don't have.
I'd try and charm you with my wits, but the truth is, I'm just in one of those moods. Ugh. And it's only Monday.
So, I'm guessing the question is, "What can I expect from this thing?" And the all-honest answer is that I have absolutely no clue. Maybe a rant, maybe something funny, maybe something informational, maybe a little gossip, and if you're lucky -poetry... But really, there's no telling where my mind will blow because maybe, just maybe, you might get nothing.
Welcome.
1 comment:
Chuchus when did this happen?!
Post a Comment